What can you do with the custom design feature?
- Customize your booking page to match your restaurants' identity
- Customize the colors, fonts and the layout
- Select different fonts for headlines and text on the booking form and widget
- Customize the spacing that is used between different design elements
Custom designs for the booking and takeaway pages
The custom design feature allows you to make your booking flow, booking widget, booking status page and/or takeaway ordering match your restaurants identity. Choose your preferred colors, font style and layout to make the page more personalized. The customization allows aligning your booking page with your website and the theme of the restaurant. This feature is available for the takeaway page and the widget. So, no matter if you have the widget code integrated on your website, or use the booking page, you will still be able to make it yours with the custom design settings! Sounds great, right?
Most importantly, all of this is already included in your subscription plan! In other words, there are no extra charges.
What custom design settings are available?
First of all, this feature allows you to customize the colors and font types of the booking/takeaway page and the widget. This means that you will be able to use the same fonts and colors for the resOS booking page as you are using on your restaurant's website. Overall, with this feature, you create a match between your website and your resOS' booking page. Here is what you can do with the feature:
- Theme: Choose the base theme that defines the text color and how the contrast and color variants used for the different elements are calculated.
- Colors: We support all kinds of colors that exist. This means that you can choose from more than 300 different colors for the primary brand and the background. You can see all the fonts that we support here.
- Fonts: You can select up to two different font styles and font size that will be used for headlines and the other text that appears on the page.
Preview how your resOS page will look like to your guests or customers before you publish.
Custom designs for a better customer experience
In addition, we truly believe that this feature can help your business to improve the customer experience. Having the booking or takeaway page in line with the restaurant's identity can help you to increase the satisfaction of your guests and improve their journey. As Susan Sellers says "Brand is the story. Design is the storytelling". Therefore, we encourage you to use the new feature which will help to improve the storytelling of your story!
Want to improve customer experience even more?
Try our feature for automatic customer profiles, which allows you to add tags and notes about the customers!
Do you need help with getting started?
Sometimes it happens that everything seems simple, however, once you start working on it, it becomes more complicated. Don't worry, that's why we are here. No matter if you need advice, have questions, or just need help to set things up. Our support team is always ready to answer any inquiries that you might have. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] anytime!