resOS want to make it easy for restaurants to sell their unique products online without having to invest in a webshop. Of course, there is the resOS takeaway system, but here we are referring to special products that you would sell in a shop. Some restaurants have their own homemade special cheese that they are known for, or maybe some organic treats. These products could be sold in a shop! That is where the resOS' shop system can be super helpful. Get started with resOS' online shop for restaurant products with just a few clicks.
Add an unlimited amount of treats to your online shop for restaurant products
You have many different options when adding products to your online shop. You can add categories for your products, e.g. you could have a category called "Homemade pesto", and then that category would include various types of pesto.
The 'Products' overview shows all your categories and the products included in each category. Each product can then have its own settings. Now let's dig into those settings.
- Name: Choose a nice name for your product that catches the eye of the customer.
- Description: This is your chance to describe all the great things about this product to make the customer fall in love with it.
- Product type: Is this product a food, beverage, or something third?
- Price: Choose a price for this product
The above image shows a section called 'Status'. Here, you can choose between 4 kinds of status for your products to define their availability.
- Active: Basically, this status means that the product is available for purchase.
- Inactive: The product is not available, and therefore not visible in the shop.
- Sold out: This status means that the product is sold out, and can't be purchased until you change the status to active.
- Sold out for today: Products with this status are sold out for the rest of the day but are automatically available on other dates.
To avoid that you suddenly have more orders for a product than you have the capacity to, you have the option to set a 'max products pr. day'. Once you reach the amount set, the product will automatically change its status to 'Sold out today'.
Don't forget to also add a nice picture of the product that can catch the eye of the customer visiting your online shop for restaurant products.
Are you ready to set up resOS' online shop for restaurant products?
Do you want to know more about the shop system? We are ready to help you get started! To give you a great start, we offer you a 1 month free trial with no binding. Do not hesitate with contacting us at [email protected] - We look forward to hearing from you :-)